Prepare your business for launch!
Casper, March 18, 2021, 8am – 5pm
VIRTUAL for the first time!
Who should attend?
- Anyone thinking of about a startup concept
- Small business owners that need a refresher or new thinking about their business
- Start-up teams
- Founders interested in meeting local angel investors
What will you learn?
- Do You REALLY Have A Product? - A key question for entrepreneurs to answer: SHOULD a product be built, not CAN it be built
- Design thinking in the lean startup
- Business models
- Strategic use of intellectual property
- What angel investors look for in a startup
- Learn from highly successful local entrepreneurs
What are people saying about the Entrepreneurial Boot Camp
"The Casper entrepreneurial boot camp we attended in September 2018 was inspiring and helped us to prepare and look at all aspects in starting a business. There was great knowledge from the speakers and mentors and we would recommend this boot camp for anyone wanted to grow in business knowledge and for inspiring business starters."
~Christie Nelson and Cyera Collins
“This is a “must attend” seminar for anyone that is contemplating, starting or expanding their business operation. The real life experience, knowledge and direction that is provided by the instructors makes this one of the most valuable seminars I have attended. This positioned me far ahead of the curve in a very short time”.
I became a resident of Casper to setup my companies as Wyoming entities to take advantage of the State’s legal protection, zero state income tax and the financing benefits of the State of Wyoming supported crowd funding solution through Wyoming Invests Now. My attorneys and I did extensive research and no other state in the U.S. comes even close”.
~Patent Author, Founder and CEO.
~DocuCert.US and Sevault, Inc. D/B/A Secured Evidence Vault