Join us March 10, 2022 at the IMPACT 307: Casper Incubator
• Learn from serial entrepreneurs and subject matter experts who have the knowledge and experience of starting and growing businesses!
• We will cover the basics and help entrepreneurs gain confidence in their startups. Each segment will be broken up into bite-size chunks to help entrepreneurs gain a better understanding of the importance of subjects such as business financing, entrepreneurial law & IP, and marketing analysis.
• This boot camp will be led by local experts who want you to excel! Don’t miss this opportunity to expand your business or get your business off to a great start!
The Entrepreneurial Boot Camp will be a full day 8:00am-5:30pm, packed with great speakers. We will provide lunch and networking opportunities to help your journey. The investment is $95 per business, all-inclusive.
• Speakers will cover the Business Canvas Model, Alternative Financing for Entrepreneurs, Marketing & Brand Development, Sales, Market Research & Analysis, Entrepreneurial Law & IP, Importance of Business Finances, culminating in Perfecting Your Pitch.
• Networking Social from 4:15-5:30p at Black Tooth Brewery! Come have a beer on us!
It will be extremely helpful to have your business plan/proposal drafted so you are able to take the practical advice from each speaker and implement it into your plan or gain an understanding of the section.
Don’t have a business plan? Check out the Wyoming Small Business Development Center’s template here and a different sample business plan here!