We want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.
This unites us around a simple premise: Customers can be better served when they have a relationship with a trusted provider that knows them well, provides reliable guidance, and can serve their full range of financial needs.
Five primary values guide every action we take:
- What’s right for customers. We place customers at the center of everything we do. We want to exceed customer expectations and build relationships that last a lifetime.
- People as a competitive advantage. We strive to attract, develop, motivate, and retain the best team members — and collaborate across businesses and functions to serve customers.
- Ethics. We’re committed to the highest standards of integrity, transparency, and principled performance. We do the right thing, in the right way, and hold ourselves accountable.
- Diversity and inclusion. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in all aspects of business and at all levels. Success comes from inviting and incorporating diverse perspectives.
- Leadership. We’re all called to be leaders. We want everyone to lead themselves, lead the team, and lead the business — in service to customers, communities, team members, and shareholders.
We want to become the financial services leader in these areas:
- Customer service and advice. After listening to and understanding our customers and their financial goals, we want to provide exceptional service and guidance to help them succeed financially.
- Team member engagement. Our team members are our most valuable resource. We want to be the employer of choice — a place where people feel included, valued, and supported; everyone is respected; and we work as a team.
- Innovation. Through innovative thinking, industry-leading technology, and a willingness to test and learn, we create lasting value for customers — and increased efficiency for our operations.
- Risk management. While working to set the global standard in managing all forms of risk, we want to serve customers’ needs and protect their assets, information, and privacy.
- Corporate citizenship. We make a positive contribution to communities through philanthropy, advancing diversity and inclusion, creating economic opportunity, and promoting environmental sustainability.
- Shareholder value. We want to deliver long-term value for shareholders through a balanced business model, strong risk discipline, efficient execution, and a world-class team