Since opening in Casper in 1976, Crum Electric Supply has grown steadily from a single location to a regional electrical wholesaler with eleven locations and over 100 employees located throughout four states. The company’s headquarters remains in Casper, with branch operations in Wyoming, South Dakota, Utah, and Colorado.
Crum Electric Supply prides itself in being a full-service electrical, automation and communications supply company, serving local communities with convenient locations, local inventories, knowledgeable specialists, and outstanding customer service. Our customers are the primary focus of everything we do, and it is this dedication that sets us apart. Our ability to serve the customer is enhanced by the quality people in our organization, who are committed to individual integrity, professionalism, and achievement.
Our company’s slogan… “Plug into Quality – People, Products, Service”… reflects the value that Crum Electric Supply places in maintaining the best and brightest people, the highest quality products available, and the most complete, dependable service levels in the industry.
Crum Electric Supply is to be an expanding multi-branch electrical distributor, leading in quality customer service and recognized by our customers, manufacturers, representatives, employees, and other business partners as the innovators in our industry.
Crum Electric Supply is committed to be the leading electrical distributor in our market area, participating profitably in the industrial, commercial, residential, and institutional market segments by:
- Providing our customers the highest quality products and service from quality people.
- Applying technology and training to improve company productivity and customer service.
- Achieving continuous quality enhancement in everything we do by applying business improvement methods.
* Customers, internal and external, are the primary focus of everything we do.
* Quality and continuous improvement, as basic business principles are essential to our success.
* Our people are our most important asset and they will have expanding opportunity for individual growth.
* People empowerment, encouragement, and innovation are fundamental to our success.
* Individual integrity, professionalism, motivation and achievement will always be our commitment.
* Promote mutual trust and respect for all through open and timely two way communication.